OpSys Cyber defends your business from the external and internal cyber threats that impact your reputation and finances. By combining effective processes, world-class security expertise, and industry-leading technology, our clients sleep well at night.
We deliver end to end security solutions and consulting services tailored to suit your business. Our consulting services are designed to identify security gaps, develop best-practice strategies to close those gaps and to build a philosophy of cyber resilience into your business.
Our security solutions are built on three simple goals: provide industry-leading technology to prevent, detect, and respond to threats; use frontline intelligence to identify hidden threats and proactively hunt for evil; and deploy world-class security expertise to provide the right response to any situation.
In today’s environment breaches are inevitable. However, the consequences are not. Proper planning, rapid detection and effective response minimize the legal, financial, and reputational risk to your business while preventing the attackers from achieving their insidious goals. Let OpSys Cyber help you navigate and accelerate your journey to cyber resilience.
What is Cybersecurity and how does it work?
Cybersecurity refers to the methods, technologies, and processes to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computer systems, networks, and data, against cyber-attacks or unauthorized access. It aims to protect organizational assets from threats as well as disruptions.
It consists of:
- Application security>> Implementing defenses within all software and services in an organization against a wide range of threats.
- Identity Management and Data Security >> Implementing information storage mechanisms that ensure the security of data.
- Network Security >> Implementing hardware and software mechanisms to protect the network and infrastructure from unauthorized access.
- Mobile Security >> Protecting organizational and personal information stored on mobile devices.
- Cloud security>> Designing secure cloud architectures and applications for organisations using various cloud service providers.
- Minimizing the legal, financial, and reputational risk of your business.
- Protecting networks and data from unauthorized access.
- Faster recovery times in the event of a breach